Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:04:59 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: build logs?

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 04:52:39AM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> Will anyone scream if I set up the package building script to send the
> build log (not individual ones, just the overall summary) to this
> list?  This is what a typical log looks like.  There will be two of
> these (one for -current, one for -stable) mailed out every other day.

Rather than sending it to the list, how about making this data available
linked from somewhere on the current package building URL?

The joe porters/committers then have easy access to this (presuming of
course they're watching the package building and distfiles survey URLs
at (ir)regular intervals), without cluttering up ports@freebsd.org

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.