Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 95 19:01:50 IST
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@netvision.net.il>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   -current slow again..

Hi!
 I don't know what to do..-current slow for me still...
I run X and it draws everything (windows,pictures and others) from top
to bottom with awfully small speed.For instance xterm window drawd in
1 sec!!! and i clearly see how it goes...What can it be???
Thanx!
BTW: NO i have not gzipped binaries,i have a LOT of memory and swap space and
all -the -same system with old (2 weeks ago) kernel works fast and nice..
--
-=Ugen J.S.Antsilevich=-
NetVision - Israeli Commercial Internet          |  Learning