Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:05:40 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Sivachenko <dima@Chg.RU>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Third wd controller

Hello!

We are using AB-BE6 motherboard.  It has four IDE controllers.
I am trying to compile kernel to support all of them.
As specified in LINT, I placed the following line in my kernel config file:
controller wdc2 at isa? port "0" bio irq ?
(and the appropriate line regarding wd4, wd5).
After restarting, kernel is unable to find wdc2.

What am I doing wrong?  How should I compile kernel in order to support
four IDE controllers?

Thank you in advance,
Dima.