Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:37:55 -0400
From:      Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: version of slapd?

That did it!!!

[bluethundr@LBSD2:~]#pkg_info | grep openldap
openldap-sasl-client-2.4.23 Open source LDAP client implementation with SASL=
2 support
openldap-sasl-server-2.4.23 Open source LDAP server implementation

I will put /usr/local/libexec/ on my path when I get a chance btw, thanks fo=
r mentioning it! Also thank you for making my Jedi powers that much stronger=
!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone