Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:56:11 +0100
From:      Ivan Lago <ivan.lago@ifom-ieo-campus.it>
To:        ale@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: php5-ldap-5.1.2

Hi
I am having dependancy problems installinh php5-ldap. One of the
required packages is openldap-client-2.2.30; we use openldap
extensively so we promptly upgraded to the last stable version, that
is openldap 2.3.11, but this port conflicts with the ldap client that
php5-ldap wants to install. Is it possible to have a prediction on
when the dependences of php5-ldap will be updated to include the last
openldap release?
Thanks in advance for your answer

Regards
Ivan