Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:36:05 -0500
From:      Dave Cantrell <phaedrus@alltel.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from the source

On Thursday 27 September 2001 16:42, you wrote:

STUFF CLIPPED

> I found cvsup'ing and building from source to be completely painless,
> although your mileage may vary.

I just upgraded via cvsup from 4.4RELEASE to 4.4STABLE with the
instructions found at:

http://bsdvault.net/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2

I had absolutely NO problems, but then my hardware is fairly bland.

drc
--
Dave Cantrell		| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is User Friendly.
phaedrus@alltel.net	| It's just choosy with whom it makes friends.