Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:07:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Miata motherboard.

Hello  I Wanted to ask your opinion...
Do u think I can remove 64MB of DRAM on my miata on the socket numer 1 and
replace it with 256 MB (2 modules 128 each) of no parity DRAM ??
do u think it will work ??
in this case I would have : socket 0 64 MB DRAM parity
                            socket 1 256 MB DRAM noparity
                            socket 2 128 MB DRAM parity
May this work ??

Anyway I Wanted to ask another thing.
I saw that going to manage on the DIMM sockets it looks like very
dangerous because the motherboard flexes very much curving itself
dangerously !! Do u think there is really any danger ??
I mean seems like there is nothing under the motherboard to support the
pressure of plugging new DIMM modules on the sockets.

thanks

Rick