Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2017 04:02:03 +0000
From:      "david@adwordmarket.com" <david@adwordmarket.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Www, Alternative way to drive traffic to your site

Hello Www!

 Unfortunately, a lot of Google AdWords and other PPC campaigns don't
start out so smoothly and problems tend to get in the way. If you find
yourself facing that kind of trouble, the best thing to do is follow
our recommendations.

 We developed unique technology which places banner of your website
on top portion of search engine websites without paying for each
click to your banner, but rather locking exclusive rights of your
keywords for one full year with right of renewal at the end of each year.

 In order to see how it will look like on search engines you can go to our
website, fill online quote with details of your website freebsd org
and we will demonstrate you online demo of our technology.

Enjoy,
David