Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 1995 09:30:38 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1 release sysinstall

Perhaps, someone should make an entry in the FreeBSD apps section pointing
out snmp solutions available for FreeBSD.

Here is a partial output of an snmp walk using cmu's snmpwalk .
204.188.121.17 is my ascend pipeline 50 .

./apps/snmpwalk -v 1 204.188.121.17 public ip
ip.ipForwarding.0 = forwarding(1)
ip.ipDefaultTTL.0 = 64
ip.ipInReceives.0 = 99792
ip.ipInHdrErrors.0 = 0