Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:53:16 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'Wilko Bulte' <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Wit's end (AS250 installation issues)

Dear Wilko,

> Seems I need to re-phrase the -alpha docs a bit to make this
> clearer to the innocent ;-)

We fought over this before, remember. I love how you closed the pr that I
asked you to keep open and within days someone turns up and tells us he ran
into the problem. :-/ I still think there is an opportunity for
/stand/sysinstall to warn users of this issue.

Ik know, I know, you await my code... *sigh* so much to code, so little
time.

    Kees Jan