Date:      Sun, 19 May 1996 10:16:55 -0400
From:      jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us (Webmaster Jim)
To:        Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>, Soren Dayton <csdayton@midway.uchicago.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Pine Ports

On May 18,  3:19pm, Louis Epstein wrote:
} On Sat, 18 May 1996, Soren Dayton wrote:
} > > Are the changes in 3.93 insignificant?
} > 3.93 has a bug that kills your terminal emulator if you have 24 lines
} Thanks for the explanation,sounds like a good reason!

FWIW, Richard Stallman has issued a request for developers to work on a
branch of Pine starting at 3.91 since the release of 3.93 is encumbered
(to the Gnu way of copylefting).

} Just looking to stay currrent on apps...I wish my Lynx 2.5 make
install } worked,but it thinks some files are missing so I use 2.4.2
there...

Further, I have built Lynx 2.5 without problems (except as noted in the
makefile):

/jes> lynx -version
Lynx Version 2.5
(c)GNU General Public License
<URL:http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/lynx.html>;

/jes> uname -a
 ... 2.0.5-RELEASE FreeBSD
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"