Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:02:24 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to upgrade to 2.2.7 in 10 easy steps (Rev. 1)

That's a possibility, although I think someone already has a web page up
with a "complete beginner's guide to FreeBSD" that includes install
instructions.  I'm not sure about "Upgrading for beginners," though, so
I'll take it under serious consideration.  There are many ways you can
upgrade FreeBSD (someone on Usenet mentioned the source code method as
well, using "make world" to rebuild the entire system from the source tree
(although that one is probably not so hot for newbies).

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.