Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 13:23:27 -0500
From:      Charles Green <green@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UNIX Sound SystemTM (USS) Lite (Formerly VoxWare)

"Jordan K. Hubbard" stands accused of saying:
} Date: Mar 30,  8:06
}
} I will fight the inclusion of USS all the way.  Frankly, its
} ridiculously byzantine "brick in a velvet glove" license makes me
} nauseous.
}

	Please don't get me wrong on this, although I support working
out some kind of compromise, I don't support the copywrite. I see what
he's trying to do. He doesn't want anyone distributing binaries around
because if they want binaries they should get the commercial version.

	To be honest if we boycot the distribution, I doubt he'll loose
to much sleep. So who gets punished?

}
} 						Jordan
}-- End of excerpt from "Jordan K. Hubbard"

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &