Date:      Mon, 03 May 2004 13:21:29 +0000
From:      =?gb2312?B?0OwguqM=?= <xuhainanjing@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   please give me some advice

    I am a novice to unix,I am going to install it on my computer ,but I
encounter a problem,so I report it to you,and I will be very thankful if
you can give me some advice!!!
    I have installed windows2000 on my computer,I make two boot flopy
disks,and copy the files needed for the installation of the freebsd OS to
c:\freebsd.but in the process of installation,the system pop up a
error:error mounting dev/ad0s1 on /dist: no such file or directory.
    thanks a lot for your advice!!