Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:14:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Antoine Beaupre <beaupran@IRO.UMontreal.CA>
To:        Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ed0 device timeout without conflict

Then I would have a problem in windows as well... Or at least, windows
should give me warning about the conflict, shouldn't it? :)

But thining of it , this might just be it since I had a battery
(CMOS) failure recently and lost all my BIOS settings...=20

A.

On Mon, 28 Aug
2000, Siegbert Baude wrote:

> Hi Antoine,
>=20
> > PS/2 support is not compiled in the kernel...
> >=20
> > I don't even have a PS/2 port on my machine!
>=20
> Nevertheless, if your motherboard=B4s chips are able to support PS/2
> (which is true for a motherboard with Intel PIIX4, I suppose) this
> interrupt conflict actually can be there. Look into your BIOS with
> onboard components are activated and switch off everything you won=B4t
> need.
>=20
> Ciao
> Siegbert
>=20

Si l'image donne l'illusion de savoir
C'est que l'adage pretend que pour croire,
L'important ne serait que de voir

Lofofora