Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 1997 09:21:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        (banang mulia permana) <perman1@ibm.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UPS monitor

I've gotten permission from the author Alexis Yushin to mirror the upsd
directory.  It's availible at http://cre8tivegroup.com/upsd.html

I've added some hints and FAQ that I've gleaned from the mailing list
archives, as well.

If anyone has anything to add to it from personal experience, let me know.

Patrick Gardella