Date:      Mon, 06 Jul 2020 14:48:39 -0400
From:      Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone have ipfilter firewall working with ipv6

Hello list,
Running release 12.1-p6 on real hardware. My ISP has turned on ipv6 and
I am trying to get it setup. Ipfilter firewall is not processing the 2
rules to pass in the ISP's neighborhood and router adverts.

pass in quick family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp all icmp-type neighadvert
keep state

pass in quick family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp all icmp-type routerad keep state

pass in quick on em0 proto ipv6-icmp from any to any keep state

If anyone has this working would you please share with me how your doing it?