Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:38:53 +0800
From:      PC Mart Sdn Bhd (374159-W) <ecoleave@hotmail.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Employee Leave Management System For UBS Payroll

E-Leave System For UBS Payroll User

eleave in a nutshell* Staff login to view leave balance & apply leave

* Superior is notified on new application via e-mail or SMS

* Superior login to approve or reject leave application

* Staff is notified on application status via e-mail or SMS

YOUR ULTIMATE SOLUTION IN E-LEAVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

E-leave system is very much part of today's management tool. With the
advancement of technology, employees are able to stay connected despite
not being physically in the office. And ecoleave takes advantage of this
technology to help businesses keep track of their employees' leave,
overtime, claims and so forth while at the same time, reduces business
costs. How does it achieve this?

The user-friendly ecoleave software is a web-based leave management
system that provides employees and management a platform to effectively
manage leave records, applications and approvals.  It aims at helping
businesses save money and time. Because it is done online, employees and
their supervisors can now apply or approve leaves whenever they want and
wherever they are.  This way, leave processing gets expedited. And at
the same time, it is eco-friendly too through reduction of paperwork.

Another great feature of the ecoleave is that it is currently the only
system that is designed to be linked to the UBS Payroll module. This
leads to more efficient transfer of data between the two systems and
thus reducing human errors and increasing productivity.

But that's not all. ecoleave is more than just an e-leave software. It
is able to store up-to-date records of all leave applications in
real-time, providing a better leave planning and payroll calculations.
And because it's paperless, you have the option to print only the
reports you need, be it an employee's leave entitlements and balances or
the number of leave being taken and by who for a particular month.

With all these features, it's no wonder why ecoleave is truly an
indispensable HR tool. For more information, please log on
to http://www.emailmarketing2u.com/lt.php?c=17&m=15&nl=10&s=5abd1420a24c3d3c7bebc18362c55f5d&lid=41&l=-http--www.e-leave.my/ (http://www.emailmarketing2u.com/lt.php?c=17&m=15&nl=10&s=5abd1420a24c3d3c7bebc18362c55f5d&lid=44&l=-http--www.e-leave.my) or call us
at  03-2148 7670 for a free demonstration or an appointment today.
ecoleave, the eco way to manage your e- leaves.

For more info:-

PC MART SDN BHD (374159-W)
Kuala Lumpur
TC001 3rd Floor Sungai Wang Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala
Lumpur
Tel: 603-21487670 Fax: 603-21457670

Batu Pahat
4A Jalan Maju, Taman Maju, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
Tel:  07-4337670 Fax: 07-4337671

Johor Bahru
04-40 Skudai Parade Shopping Complex, Jalan Skudai, Batu 10, 81300
Skudai, Johor
Tel:  07-558 7670 Fax: 07-558 1671

[...]

 h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version
 :content-type:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent;
 bh=bu805uM4W/GyMpnCa/HheRe3PXwtMn/W6U/4f57gA34=;
 b=PPrfAUmAhqF5laFW/R9aDItGZREW1qZV2V6/WApoJA5yV8NCVSSSZ4i/Vwz/FSKz/o
 nIXeqIeAmLqC8bsEZHxXzNS0XCDft0x83F2bB7HLALlKdCRUlPNPs31IMrVSRI9jjlvF
 drlOOfZpVtr5itX9Hk/FjpQOK1WkrtKz5bdYCvY05Nrno3EkrRs+2t3FwS4BzUW2/ZVU
 VcnbNGURrPyHRc6ehRNp4yma4n8pT0vBbNziDgizCeSV5cLWB5ye2Ch4mmi83HFY6H+f
 7MVF9m2NlcHqQHwEkbqX1pBh9LGiHv7mlJmgbc/0w2UIZReyOVa6bK1PlEq1YKPeElwA
 vQLQ==