Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:16:22 -0600
From:      Thrumbar Pathfinder <Thrumbar@Worldnet.att.net>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        msmith@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Developer's Interface for IA-64 Servers Inquiry??

Great, I will send the response to Intel asap..  i will like to
complete my response form as to be accurate as possible..

There is certain info I will need if possible -

1. Which best describes your company?

a. OEM		d. ISV
b. IHV		e. SI	=09
c. OSV		f. other ___________

Also I can have info sent to a colleague if I provide the following
info on my reply..

1. Colleague's Name
2. Title
3. Street Address
4. City
5. State
6. Zip
7. Phone Number
8. Email Address

I will need an address to send the DIG64 Adopters Agreement when it
arises???  Those who agree to participate will fill in the agreement
and chose a contact person that will deal with Intel when such contact
is necessary..

Thrumbar@Worldnet.att.net

=46reeBSD Test Labs/FreeBSD Inc. would be happy to place-holder this for
=3D

the FreeBSD Project, unless someone else wants to step forward and
take =3D

it on.

> I have recently received a invite to gain access to the Developer's
> Interface for IA-64 Servers private web site by joining the early
> adopters program with Intel...
> =3D

> As this is of little use to me at this time I would like to help out
> the FreeBSD project by extending this offer to you..
> =3D

> I will send my reply and when I get the Early Adopters agreement I
> will forward it to the (Core Team or Developers team) who wishes to
> partake of this chance..  this will define the baseline hardware and
> software interfaces for the upcoming IA-64 systems (Intel Itanium 64
> bit processors)...
> =3D

> I will await any reply..
> =3D

> =3D

> PS: Only serious reply please..
> =3D

> =3D

> Thrumbar@Worldnet.att.net
> =3D

> =3D

> =3D

> =3D

-- =3D

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\
msmith@freebsd.org