Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 1996 02:04:12 -0500
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        fenner@parc.xerox.com (Bill Fenner), ROBERTC@PII.COM, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: countdown

Thomas Gellekum wrote in message ID
<199610300735.IAA05050@ghpc6.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>:
> Bill Fenner wrote:
> > food, and I've never seen microwave burritos.  But you can get shampoo,
> > pringles, an answering machine and a hard drive in one trip...)
>   ^^^^^^^^
>
> What's that?

``once you pop, you can't stop''. from the ad.

it's a way of packaging crisps (sorry, chips according to the american
abuse of the english language) in tubes so that (alledgedly) they
don't break and you get nicer crisps (I think they're meant to be made
differently too so that they're not as greasy or something. I have no
idea).

Gary