Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2006 01:27:02 +1000
From:      Shane J Pearson <shanejp@netspace.net.au>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New or used laptop recommendation(s)

Hi Eric,

On 2006.06.10, at 12:36 AM, Eric Anderson wrote:

>> Can anyone report if sound is supported yet on the Z60t under
>> FreeBSD?
>
> Did you try the recent patch sent to this very list?

No.

I had searched through my local mobile@ list mails prior to asking
and only found people complaining that sound did not work. So I
missed the patch. I've also just searched the archives for more
generic terms without luck, so I'm obviously not looking for the
right terms.

Are you referring to the http://www.opensound.com/ driver? I was not
going to bother trying it yet since someone reported that it did not
work for them on their Z60t.

Thanks,

Shane