Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2012 13:47:58 -0600
From:      "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        "Questions @ FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pre-Release Snapshot?

Why is there a 9.1-PRERELEASE snapshot when 9.1-RELEASE is on the ftp
servers[0] already? I know there hasn't been any official announcement,
but they've been there since the 12th (I even downloaded the amd64 .img
and installed it). Many folks on ##freebsd have installed either via
image (iso or .img) or freebsd-update so I know I'm not the only one who
can get to them or who has seen them.

[0]: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/ISO-IMAGES/9.1/
--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org