Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:49:01 +0200
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>
To:        Alex M <alex@myzona.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Updated front page of the www.freebsd.org/ru

hi,

Thanks for your help! But please be advised that main index.html (new layout)
is being generated page, not static html. If you can convert
it to XML format (use english version as prototype) it should be
much more helpful.

Anyway don't hesitate to contact me about translation since I am a
liasion person (and member) of Russian Translation Project. Unfortunatelly
all people who was working on webpages translation are unavailable now
and translation is slightly staled :-( Therefore your help is quite
reasonable.

Thanks,
Alexey