Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 23:32:38 -0500
From:      Jeff <jeffi@rcn.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kerberos problems

I managed to track down another thread that I must have missed
during earlier purusing of the archives, that states the same problem
that was "fixed" by installing krb5 from ports, which I am attempting
currently.  Does anyone know of a fix/where the problem lies for the
krb5 that ships with FBSD?

Thanks