Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 17:19:19 -1000 (HST)
From:      David Langford <langfod@maui.com>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for SMP Pentium Pro system.....

I am in the market for a couple of SMP Pentium Pro systems for
imaging, GIS, and database research running mostly FreeBSD and a little NT.

Right now I am looking at either the AMI Goliath or Tyan Titan Pro motherboards.

I would appriciate any thoughts and especially pointers to dealers that know
what there doing that could give me a quote on systems.

Thanks muchly!

-David Langford
 langfod@mrtc.org
 langfod@maui.com
 langfod@dihelix.com

    |      David Langford  -  Kihei, Maui, Hawaii  - langfod@mrtc.org    |
    |        Maui Research and Technology Center   - Network Manager     |