Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:48:42 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 Missing frames fix

You have to get hold of a second system and try to telnet to your box or
make the serial port your console so you can debug the kernel remote.

I have seen instances in Win95 when the machine is trashed yet the video
still comes in. Have not seen such problem in FreeBSD.

Will try to reproduce the problem over here . Any hints on how to trigger
the situation is most welcome.

	Amancio