Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 19:38:10 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        ijliao@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ernst@heinz.jollem.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27643: Update port: java/orion

Uh, on second thought... Maxim has already committed the update (to 1.4.5_4),
didn't he? I updated my ports and got 1.4.5_4.

Anyway, I had some other pending changes waiting too, so I submitted a new
update anyway B-)~ And *without* work dir this time :)

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Java Architect

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ