Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 05:50:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/43656: New version of subversion r3200 (0.34.2)

The following reply was made to PR ports/43656; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To: Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, janos.mohacsi@bsd.hu
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:41:51 -0500

 On Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 07:16 AM, Tom Hukins wrote:

 > This problem report doesn't mention whether the port's maintainer has
 > reviewed the patch or not.  I'm copying the maintainer on this
 > message for feedback on whether this patch is okay.

 sorry, i reviewed the patch and replied, but i suspect my mail only
 went to the submitter, not to the pr system.  i have no problem with
 the patch, but there is a new version of subversion out now, so we
 might want to look at updating it to work with that.  i've been too
 busy lately to do it myself.

 -garrett

 --
 garrett rooney                    Remember, any design flaw you're
 rooneg@electricjellyfish.net      sufficiently snide about becomes