Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:42:38 -0600
From:      David Syphers <dsyphers@uchicago.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsuping ports-multimedia

On Tuesday 03 December 2002, Yann Berthier wrote:
>On Mon, 02 Dec 2002, David Syphers wrote:
>> Do any US cvsup mirrors have the ports-multimedia collection yet? I still
get
>> "Server message: Unknown collection "ports-multimedia"" every time I try to
>> cvsup. The ports.tar.gz on freebsd.org didn't have multimedia either
>
>  Btw, for now, the only way I found to get the multimedia collection
>   is to fetch ports-all ... ;-)

Okay... does anyone know _why_ this is the case? This is still broken 10 days
after the repo copy. It's beginning to look like whoever created the
multimedia collection didn't give any thought to associated necessary changes
(e.g. updating cvsup mirrors or modifying
src/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile).

Please cc: me, I am not on ports@.

-David

--
On the whole I am against mass murder. I rarely commit it myself, and
often find myself quite out of sympathy with those who make a habit of it.

Astronomy and Astrophysics Center
The University of Chicago