Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 11:27:07 +0700
From:      Hidayat Elwani <hidayat@p2p.ks.co.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   quota

I want you to give me sugestion about how to install quota
when partion in my harddisk is already install

I already tried install quota before (the same section 8 Handbook) but
after reboot my system stop and the end of massage :

/dev/sd0s1f on /usr/home : Device busy
File system mount failed, startup aborted
Enter path name of shell or Return for sh:

The first my fstab file :

# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump?
fsck pass#
# (0=no) (0=no fsck)
/dev/sd0s1b             none            swap    sw              0
0
/dev/sd0a               /               ufs     rw              1
1
/dev/sd0s1f             /usr            ufs     rw              1
1
/dev/sd0s1e             /var            ufs     rw              1
1
proc                    /proc           procfs          rw      0     0

then I add :

/dev/sd0s1f             /home           ufs     rw,userquota,groupquota
1 2

thank

Hidayat E.