Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:08:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Charles F. Dillon" <charlesdillon@yahoo.com>
To:        George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updating

--- George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On 10/01 12:25, Charles F. Dillon wrote:
[snip lineage]
Actually, you more than likely installed
> 3.3-RELEASE,
correct.... my mistake

> Absolutely.  I use cvsup myself, but getting a method of keeping up
> to date
what kind of issues are there with cvsup and a dynamic IP...thbe
handbook imlplied that CTM was teh route for Dynamic IP(slow connection
for now...28.8bbs but time is not a real issue)

> > I plan to at some point, but I was curious if I could get away w/
> > version updates via CD(ISO-9660 images) until then.
>
> Sure, but cvsup is good fun!

do I use sysinstall to update via CD(ISO Image or comercail)

> best;

thanks
cfd

=====