Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 10:57:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Test it please..

Hey gang,

I'd like to MFC the support for the USB controller on some of
the newer Alpha workstations that I committed to -current a
while back.  The patch can be found at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/alpha.usb.patch.

Also, I'd like to turn on USB support in GENERIC on the Alpha
just as I have with i386 so as to support USB hardware during
install and on a typical system w/o requiring a custom kernel,
so if people could try out enabling USB in their kernels I'd
appreciate it.  I should have an actual Alpha to do testing on
my own in another week or two.  Thanks.

--

John Baldwin <jhb@cdrom.com> -- http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/