Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:09:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      george vagner <kf7nn@yahoo.com>
To:        Otter <otterr@telocity.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: UDF cdroms

after looking thru the  archives I seen that
UDF "universal data format" is not yet supported
but there is work on such a thing.

according to adaptec udf is installed in the os when
you install the cdrom into the drive if its not
already
installed and has support for dos/win and mac but no
freebsd.

I thinmk the next best thing i can do is copy the
files over the network and make an iso image out of
them then burn it.