Date:      Sun, 05 Mar 1995 21:22:39 -0800
From:      Steven Wallace <swallace@ece.uci.edu>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freefall.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/audio/tracker/patches patch-aa

>>  Set MACHINE type to freebsd.
>>  Set default PREFIX to /usr/local.
>
> Please, back out this changes.
> MACHINE=freebsd already in global Makefile.
> PREFIX passes and don't need to be setted.
> You don't need to go to work/tracker to build it.
> With your changes we'll need to fix patch-aa
> EVERY NEW RELEASE, because VERSION= placed just one line below
> MACHINE=.

My only change is to make it say MACHINE = freebsd instead
of MACHINE = sparc and PREFIX = /usr/local instead of PREFIX=/users/algo...
Now it will work inside work/tracker and within the ports structure.
Anyways, I see your point with the VERSION line afterwards, so
I have removed that out of the patch file.  Happy? :)

Steven