Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:02:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Kenneth P. Stox" <stox@imagescape.com>
To:        J & C Frazier <admin@csocs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Problems with sendmail and NSI

I've been having the same problem. Interesting to note that NSI's advertising
spam comes through to the problem address just fine, as do NIC handle reports.
So far, they won't answer any email, and getting through on the phone appears
to be virtually impossible.

E-Mail: Kenneth P. Stox <stox@imagescape.com>