Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 03:27:43 -0400
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        ps@freebsd.org, peter@freebsd.org
Subject:   pipe fix for -stable

Hi, I realized that I've got some patches backlogged for the pipe
code in -stable.  It fixes certain out of memory panics (but only
when PIPE_NODIRECT is set).  I'd really like to MFC my fixes however
I've got a flight to NYC in a couple of hours and my access to
-stable will be limited for the next week.

So... anyone want to give:
  http://people.freebsd.org/~alfred/sys_pipe.c
a test drive under -stable and possibly commit it?

It really ought to go in if it's correct, obviously it could
use some review as well.

thanks,
--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"