Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 13:28:13 -0500
From:      Wilson MacGyver <macgyver@infinet.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>, Darren Davis <DARREND@novell.com>, hackers@freebsd.org, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Yes!!! Netscape and Java for BSDI - Reply - Reply

This is truely strange. Like Jodran, the New Netscape works
fine on the first try...

I'm running 2.1 Release. I untar the thing. (the file with .gz
compression if that makes any difference. It's always possible
that the .Z one is corrupted I suppose....) I then copy
netscape to /usr/local/bin, make a link for /usr/X11 to /usr/X11R6
so I can put the nls where Netscape wants it. I then put
moz3_0.zip in /usr/local/netscape/java/classes

fired it up, point it to java.sun.com, everything works fine
on the first try...

--
Wilson MacGyver   macgyver@cylatech.com