Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2006 07:00:57 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDstats Project v2.0 ...

--nextPart3604820.lYY2ye05Hp

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 04:22, David Schulz wrote:
> cool yes, now i see it also, but it wasn't there before right after i
> executed my script. is there maybe some sort of delay before the data
> appears?
>
> On Aug 8, 2006, at 4:01 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, David Schulz wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> i have started to run this script , but for some reason i dont
> >> show up in the list. or maybe i do, but at least not the country
> >> from which i am submitting, china, has still zero entries. how can
> >> this be? my ip does resolve to a host in china when using some
> >> geoip lookup service...
> >
> > I see China - 1 listed ... is that you? :)
> >
> > ----
> > Marc G. Fournier

Undoubtedly there is going to be some time lag between the time the data is=
=20
submitted and the time of its display. How log did you wait before checking=
=20
to see if the site had been updated with your submission?

By the way, please don't top post. It makes it hard to follow the thread.

=2D-=20
Gerard Seibert
gerard@seibercom.net

Hofstadter's Law:

It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take Hofstadter's Law=
=20
into account.