Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:18:39 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Tyler Spivey <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sound card

- Linux and FreeBSD is like comparing drivng a manual and a automatic. Some
people pefer to drive manual some people perfer to drive automatic some people
can drive both.

- You can choose whatever you like...

- In relation your problem with your sound card. Please issue the following
command. "dmesg >> dmesg.txt" and then attach it and show everyone in the list
incliding myself.

Looking forward to your feedback

dannyh
dannyh@idx.com.au

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Tyler Spivey wrote:
> its detected, woo hoo!
> but, when i do:
> makedev snd
> it says expr bad node mixer
> or something.. how do i fix
> i'm using a sb16.. and is my aha 152x supported, or should i
> trash freebsd go with linux again

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.