Date:      Thu, 31 May 2012 22:23:34 +0200
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Load when idl on stable

Hi

I already post a message about my problem

I've three PC, all are Dell. Two laptop and one desktop.

All run FreeBSD 9-Stable amd64

Since 1 or 2 months I notice the load is never drop down 0.8-0.9 event when
nothing running but only on those laptop.

I update today my desktop to last csup src and everything is fine on the
desktop.

On both laptop the load is still at 0.8 - 0.9

And in same time the usb mouse on the laptop stop working meaning I can
use the touchpad, but if I plug a usb mouse, the kernel see the device but
the mouse not working on xorg.

Is' not block my work so I can live with that. I just want report those
problems.

Regards.

JAS
--