Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:47:05 -0500
From:      "Bold Clean" <sales@boldclean.com>
To:        "gnome" <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Magic Eraser Sponges .26 Cents each!

=20
Bold Clean Compare to Magic Eraser tmWholesale Eraser Sponges
FREE SHIPPING=20

Why pay more? Eraser Sponges only .26=C2=A2 per Sponge!
 Use coupon code new at checkout to save 5%. Exp 11/13/15.
FREE SHIPPING.

       SHOP NOW     =20

 =20
300 Pack$77.95

Our top seller at only .26=C2=A2 per Eraser Sponge! Compare our prices=
 to the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser TM. The BoldClean Eraser is a Premium M=
elamine Foam Eraser Sponge.

        Details       =20

  =20
400 Pack Extra$169.95=20

The BoldClean Extra Strength Eraser is a Premium High Density Compress=
ed Melamine Eraser Sponge. It's stronger and lasts longer than regular=
 Eraser Sponges.=20

        Details       =20

BoldClean is the market leader in melamine eraser sponges at wholesale=
 prices. At BoldClean you will find premium bulk eraser sponges with i=
ncredible pricing and fast free shipping site wide! Thank you for your=
 time, Mike.
email: sales@boldclean.com=20
=C2=A9 Copyright, 2015  phone number:=20
1-888-960-5873

        =20
This is a business advertisement from
BoldClean.com 3221 Southwestern Blvd Suite 142 Orchard Park NY 14127.
Unsubscribe with email address and subject remove