Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:19:33 -0600
From:      Jason King <jking@informs.com>
To:        JD Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD 6.0 system advice sought

I would stay with the apache 1.3 branch because of some compatibility
issues with the 2.0 branch. I would certainly move to at least the v4
branch of MySQL. I haven't tried any of my webapps with v5 yet because
of some strange SQL errors I was getting while installing one of them
with MySQL v5. It doesn't matter what order you install them in.

Jason