Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2017 19:22:05 +0800
From:      blubee blubeeme <gurenchan@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Porting github code to FreeBSD [configure]

I figured out the configure script part by adding: GNU_CONFIGURE=   yes
and that works fine so far.

I also found that I could use build_depends macro and I added this line
below
BUILD_DEPENDS= gsed:textproc/gsed

but looking at the output command, the build steps is still attempting to
use regular sed, you can see the error here: