Date:      Fri,  8 Dec 2006 14:25:58 +0100 (CET)
From:      CommonWealth Bank <NetBankNotification@cba.com.au>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Account Details Verification.

   Dear Valued Customer,

   Commonwealth Bank Groups is currently working to increase security for
   all Online Banking users.
   To ensure the integrity of our online payment system, we periodically
   review your accounts.
   Your account might be restricted due to numerous login attempts into
   your online account.
   Restricted accounts continue to receive payments, but they are limited
   in their ability to send or withdraw funds.
   To lift up this restriction, you need to confirm your online banking
   details..In order to confirm your account stability.

   Click on the following link to confirm your online banking details.

   [1]http://www.commbank.com.au/update

   *Important*
   You are required to provide all necessary information completely and
   correctly otherwise, due to security reasons,
   we may have to close your account temporarily.

   Yours sincerely,
   Commonwealth Bank of Australia
   commbank.com.au/NetBank