Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 1995 09:05:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org (freebsd-current)
Subject:   sups from SUP.FreeBSD.ORG not working well anymore :-(

I have noticed that lately (last 3-4 days or so) that my attempts at supping
from SUP.FreeBSD.ORG have not been to reliable.  I keep geting stuff like:

SUP: Will retry in 333 seconds
SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
SUP: Premature EOF on network input
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP: Error receiving file from file server
SUP: SUP: Upgrade of ports-plan9-current aborted at Dec 13 08:28:24 1995
Network write timed out
SUP: Aborted
SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
SUP: Premature EOF on network input
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP: Error receiving file from file server
SUP: Upgrade of ports-www-current aborted at Dec 13 08:38:43 1995
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP: Aborted
SUP: Will retry in 99 seconds
SUP: Will retry in 162 seconds
SUP: Will retry in 367 seconds
SUP: Will retry in 552 seconds

This goes on for hours.  Anybody got clue?

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox
bob@luke.pmr.com (or obiwan%bob@uunet.uu.net)