Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:08:59 -0400
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        matti k <mattik@bigpond.net.au>
Cc:        Ian FREISLICH <if@hetzner.co.za>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quick poll (openoffice port)

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 06:21:42PM +1000, matti k wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:56:30 +0400
> Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>

> Or freebsd-openoffice@ list.
>
> Is there anything useful in the archives?
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-openoffice/2006-August/thread.html
>
> My -current is a few days old but I'll try installing OOo-2.0 tonight,
> after a ports update, to see what happens.

The most common failure point with the last few builds seems to be at

build_instset_native.

One possible quick fix (that has sometimes worked for me, at least on
CURRENT, though not on STABLE) is to build without mozilla.

However, as that seems to sometimes fix a different build failure, I'm
not sure how helpful the information is to the OP.

FWIW, I haven't been able to get the latest devel to build (from 0818)
on either CURRENT or STABLE.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Giles: Alright. I'll just jump into my time machine, go back to
the 12th century and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient
prophecy for a few days while you take in dinner and a show.
Buffy: Okay, at this point you're abusing sarcasm.