Date:      Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:36:30 +0200
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?QmVybmhhcmQgRnLDtmhsaWNo?= <decke@FreeBSD.org>,  "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [Call for Testers] VirtualBox 4.3.0

20.10.2013 19:25, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> Hi virtualbox users!

Just one more thing that freaks me out a lot.

I'm using host-only networking with host machine been a gateway and a
firewall for all the guests. But:

# rcorder /etc/rc.d/* /usr/local/etc/rc.d/* | grep
'\(named\|dhcp\|vboxnet\)'
/etc/rc.d/named
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd6
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/vboxnet

If everything starts automatically named and dhcpd will ignore all
vboxnet0 interfaces as they are actually created after they are searched.

Moving NETWORKING from REQUIRE to BEFORE fixes this and doesn't have any
side effects on vboxnet startup. FILESYSTEMS and ldconfig are correct,
as we need to launch VBoxManage to create interfaces and bring them up.

--
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.