Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:14:50 -0400
From:      Tremayne Smith <tre@hicksequipment.com>
To:        Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
Cc:        "Altair Demetrio Jr." <ademetriojr@mindspring.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IRCD?

Thank you all for your responses.  I tried to follow the examples in the
ircd.conf, I had a few errors which were nicely pointed out for me when I
tried to start the ircd.  But even after it supposedly started with no
errors I still cannot see ircd in my list of process.  I'll investigate the
resources which you all have supplied and hopefully be up and running soon.
Thanks again.

Tre