Date:      Sun, 03 Nov 1996 19:29:34 +0100
From:      Philippe SCHACK <phschack@inba.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Micronics MotherBoard

Hello,

I have installed FreeBSD with a P75 on a Micronics D5CUB PCI/ISA card and
have the following problems:

  I have installed a Adaptec SCSI AHA-1542B card with a TANDBERG TDC-3800
Streamer . When i boot on the BOOT FLOPPY, the system hangs after displaying
a part of the Tandberg TDC 3800 informations.
  If I disconnect the streamer to install FreeBSD, all is OK.
  But when i want to use it with a kernel wich use the adaptec card, I have
the same problem.
  I have modified the SCSI_DELAY to 30 => same problem
  I have used the TUNE_1542 option => same problem

Does anyone have any information to help me please ?

The same material (Adaptec card floppy) on a 486 DLC card works fine.

Thank's

P.SCHACK