Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:31:14 -0700
From:      "Pookie" <madriax@garlic.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <FreeBSD-Mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Modem

I know this is a common question but i need some help configuring a
Conexant-Ambit SoftK56 Data, ICH Modem on my Sony VAIO GRX570. I have NO
idea on where to start.... And i also have a Creative Sound Blaster
Extigy on i think ugen0. Is that already to work or is there something i
need to do

Im sorry for stupid questions but i need to FreeBSD on laptops
-Remi